Snowmobiling In the Central Aroostook Area
When an area does something really well, tooting one's horn is a natural outcome. And boy, does the Central Aroostook area know about snowmobiling! We may be a bit biased, but this area features the best snowmobiling trails anywhere! Extensive grooming, cooperative weather (most of the time), terrific maps, great trail signage and committed local clubs and organizations ensure that your snowmobiling trip to our area will be a wonderful experience that brings you back again and again.
You can view the official snowmobile map here and it is interactive so you can pinpoint locations. And please call us at (207) 764-5651 for a free snowmobile map and visitors guide.
Local snowmobile clubs:
- Aroostook River Snowmobile Club - 407 Richardson Rd, Castle Hill, ME 04757
- Ashland Snowmobile Club - PO Box 370, Ashland, ME 04732
- Caribou Snowmobile Club - PO Box 143, Caribou, ME 04736
- Walker Siding Swampers - PO Box 60, Mapleton, ME 04757
- Chapman Ridge Runners - PO Box 282, Mapleton, ME 04757
- Presque Isle Snowmobile Club - PO Box 1368, Presque Isle, ME 04769
- Central Aroostook Snowmobile Club - PO Box 528, Mars Hill, ME 04758
- Washburn Trail Runners - PO Box 561, Washburn, ME 04786
- Easton Trail Breakers - 11 Bowers Rd, Easton ME 04740
- Oxbow - Masardis Snowmobile Club - 1206 Oxbow Rd, Oxbow ME 04764
- Portage Lakers Snowmobile Club - PO Box 149, Portage Lake, ME 04768
- Nordic Lakers, Inc., 197 Thomas Rd, Woodland ME 04736 (covers New Sweden, Stockholm and Westmanland)